Plan to Plan - initial 1/2 day session with senior management
- Review of the
if "strategic foundation" components need to be addressed.
- Decide on the member analytics to be used.
- Establish the
strategic questions to be answered at the planning session.
- Determine the questions to be asked on the pre-meeting survey to
the board and management.
Strategic Planning Meeting - 1 1/2 day joint meeting with the board and management
- Appraisal of
the external environment.
the member analytics and determine the market focus.
- Determine the credit union's value proposition.
- Answer the critical
out and formulate the strategic direction or themes.
- Develop objectives for the next 1-3
- 1 day session with management
the operating initiatives to achieve the objectives.
- Develop measurements and targets for each objective
plan, along with the operational plan, are reviewed and adopted by the board.